Wild Sri Lanka4 Nights / 5 days
Our representatives will welcome you at the airport on your arrival. You will then be taken to ‘Mirissa’ one of the famous southern cities in Sri Lanka claiming ownership for the largest fishing port on the south coast. Popular not only for its stunning beaches and whale watching but also for its night life..
Today will be an early start day with an early morning excursion for whale watching in Mirissa.
The ocean line adjoining Mirissa is a rising whale watching spot in the country. You can never resist this experience of seeing the great blue whales in the grandiose across the splendid ocean.
After this splendid experience you will have a the entire afternoon for some beach bonding..
4 kilometers from Weligama, you will find is where you will find this crescent beach with shimmering sands, bright Blue Ocean and the fringes of palm trees, a beach that will transform your idea of paradise in to a reality you can lay back and enjoy and enjoy a spectacular view of the dusky skies.
Today begins with yet another one of a kind true Sri Lanka adventure with a Half a day safari in Yala National Park. Be prepared to click away the stunning glory of nature shining bright in front of your eyes.
Covering 979 square kilometers and situated in the southeast region of Sri Lanka, Yala National Park is the most visited national park of the country attracting travelers across the country and the globe. Yala National Park consists of numerous ecosystems from the picturesque greenery of the moist monsoon forests and grasslands and sparkling blues of the wetlands. Yala is also home to an immense variety of flora and fauna, including approximately 215 bird species, with seven endemic to Sri Lanka. Another remarkable feature of this famous tourist attraction is that it is one of the places on planet earth with the largest density of Leopards.
The sweat on your brows and the sun above your head pales in comparison to the beauty you witness while on a safari in the wildlife paradise among magnificent elephants roaming around or gathered around a pool of water, mugger crocodiles resting across the wetland shores, shining leopards proudly roaming in this paradise in the wilderness.
Just when you think that it cannot get better than this! Be prepared to be amazed by this Gem of an island. Today you will travel to Negombo and on your way stop by the majestic Galle fort visit and Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery and be enthralled.
Dutch Fortress in Galle
Built by the Portuguese and fortified by the Dutch during the 17th century, The Dutch Fort in the Bay of Galle on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka, is a household name almost always accompanied with Travel and tourism in the country. People from all across the country and world never miss an opportunity to visit the timeless sensation which is always in the prime of its livelihood. This enchanting fortress city is also occupied with museums, old church churches, restaurants and souvenir shops and also boasts an ethereal nightlife one cannot afford to miss during a visit to Sri Lanka.
Kosgoda Turtles Hatchery
Founded in 1988 with the aim to protect sea turtles by the Wildlife Protection Society of Sri Lanka, this sanctuary for sea turtles has, since its foundation, released more than 3 million baby turtles in to the great big ocean. It is also home to other disabled and rare ones such as albino sea turtles who are not likely to survive in their natural habitats. Kosgoda turtle hatchery is a unique location where you can gather vast amount of knowledge on the lives of these species and also get the simple yet remarkable pleasure of releasing baby turtles to the ocean.
- Dutch Fortress in Galle
Final day, which will mark the end to this wild adventure, we are sure this experience left you nothing short of expectations but an amazing footprint of the beauty of wilderness in you travel diary.
Here we bid farewell driving you to the Airport until we see you again!
- Accommodation in double rooms on Half board basis
- Tour starts with Dinner on day 01 ending with breakfast on day 5 at hotels specified or similar categories.
- Transport in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of an English speaking chauffeur up to 6 pax and Service of an English speaking national guide 7 pax onwards.
- Nonalcoholic Welcome drink at arrival in each hotel
- Entrance fees mentioned above
- Video Camera and Still Camera visiting different sites.
- Cost of beverage throughout the tour.
- Lunches during the tour
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Porter age & tips
- We understand that things can change unexpectedly and love to be as flexible as possible. Unfortunately we also make a few commitments with our suppliers to ensure your experience in Sri Lanka is unflawed such as making a booking for your Transport, Tour Guide and Accommodation immediately after your confirmation. As such the following charges may apply:
- Between 7 Days – 0 Days of tour start: 100% Cancellation Charge
- Between 14 Days – 8 Days of tour start: 75% Cancellation Charge
- Between 21 Days – 15 Days of tour start: 50% Cancellation Charge
- Between 30 Days – 22 Days of tour start: 25% Cancellation Charge
- Above 30 Days of tour start: 10% Cancellation Charge